Help at Hand Support Services ‘HAHS’ is a specialist disability support provider that is passionate about helping empower our participants to live their best life. We provide support services to NDIS participants.
Head office – Bundoora VIC
Start Date: ASAP
Help at Hand Support Services ‘HAHS’ is a specialist disability support provider that is passionate about helping empower our participants to live their best life. We provide support services to NDIS participants throughout Melbourne.
The role: We have an exciting opportunity available for a Rostering and HR Officer who is passionate about assist HAHS deliver great service to our clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and finalizing rosters for staff
- Assist with screening applicants resumes and onboard new staff
- Assisting care team in sourcing staff to fill shifts /rosters
- Liaising daily with staff and clients
- Liaise with the Care team and accounts team to ensure smooth client service.
- Liaising with the Payroll team to ensure time sheet accuracy
- Providing admin support to the HAHS Care team
- Documentation of all interactions
- Manage employee files
- Other ad-hoc administration tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills:
- Must have Police Check
- Any level of experience in rostering and office admin or (HR preferred)
- Good phone manner and confident on the phone
- Ability to priortise tasks, time management and work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and an excellent level of accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills coupled with patience and commitment
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with stakeholders
- High computer literacy with experience using information management systems
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Conscientious work ethic and time management skills
If you are looking to join a growing business that aims to be a contender in the healthcare industry and contribute to delivering a high level of NDIS services in Australia, then HAHS is for you. We are focused on our staff and it is foundation of what makes us a great company to be a part of.
Working for us will put you in a strong position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development.
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply below or send your resume to careers and in your subject line please put reference HR and Roster officer role.