Ref: Residential cleaner
We are a disability support services provider and we are looking for the right people to be part of our professional residential cleaning team. If you have the right attitude and a willingness to work you could soon be part of our team in Melbourne.
We need successful applicants who are going to be hard working and have a keen interest in learning new tasks and taking on extra responsibilities.
Preferred candidates will have residential cleaning experience and references to support their application.
Reliability and willingness to work are paramount. The work is physical so a good standard of fitness is essential.
- Must be available from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday – Friday
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Must include current address in application
- Be well presented at all times.
- Must supply a current valid Police Check or be willing to obtain one.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and your own reliable vehicle.
- Be happy and willing to follow instructions and cleaning procedures including COVID-19 requirements.
- Great customer service skills including punctuality.
- Residential cleaning experience is preferred.
- Previous applicants do not need to apply
To apply for the above position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.