Help at Hand Support Services ‘HAHS’ is a specialist disability support provider that is passionate about helping empower our participants to live their best life. We provide support services to NDIS participants.
Ref: Care Coordinator Sydney (Parramatta)
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for the liaising with HAHS participants and support staff to ensure the smooth running of support services provided by HAHS.
You will enjoy being the link between our clients and support staff to ensure that our client’s goals in their care plans are achieved. You will ensure that participants have all their hours filled within a reasonable time frame.
With our Participants, you will be the point of contact for them on a day-to-day basis. The HAHS team will work collaboratively with you to develop and implement the participants care plan.
With our Support staff, you will be responsible for allocating and rostering of staff and matching them to participants. This will include, training new support workers, scheduling the services, and ensuring that care is delivered in a way that exceeds expectations whilst adhering to HAHS’s policies, procedures, and WH&S requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide effective guidance and mentoring to Support Workers.
Efficient allocation of appropriate Support Workers to meet participants needs.
- Processing the onboarding and off boarding of staff and participants.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with participants and support workers
- Support the Client Liaison Manager to action all customer feedback or complaints.
- Actively participate in the recruitment strategy, ongoing recruitment process and orientations.
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment in accordance with our Work Health & Safety policy.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, time management skills, attention to detail and a conscientious work ethic. You will also possess:
- Experience and exposure to coordinating and allocating support services to people within their homes and community
- Experience with rostering using a digital rostering software
- Exceptional customer service skills coupled with patience and commitment
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with stakeholders
- Possess a high level of computer literacy with experience using information management systems
- Tertiary qualifications in human services, social science or similar will be advantageous
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- The willingness to secure a Working with Children Check if required
- University qualifications in a relevant field
If you are looking to join a growing business that aims to be a contender in the healthcare industry and contribute to delivering a high level of NDIS services in Australia, then HAHS is for you. We are focused on our staff and it is foundation of what makes us a great company to be a part of.
Working for us will put you in a strong position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development.
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in your subject line please put reference Care Coordinator officer role.