Help at Hand Support Services ‘HAHS’ is a specialist disability support provider that is passionate about helping empower our participants to live their best life. We provide support services to NDIS participants.
Ref: Business Development Officer Vic
The Business Development Officer role will be supporting the Business Development Manager to build relationships and market Help at Hand Support Services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Sourcing and contacting businesses to generate new business
• Manage and retain relationships with existing referral partners and clients
• Research prospective target markets and build brand awareness
• Pursue leads and move them through the sales cycle
• Evaluate current sales performance and identify ways to expand and grow
• Work with management to build on HAHS’s branding, marketing and communication strategies and assist with initiatives
• Report on successes and areas that need improvement
• Attend conferences and industry events to build brand awareness.
• Driving marketing through social media and other digital channels
To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated and driven to achieve set goals. You will have experience ideally in a relevant sector however not necessary. You enjoy connecting potential and/or existing clients to services provided by HAHS. You will have excellent communication skills and use this to build meaningful and long term relationships with clients, their representatives and key stake holders.
You will also possess:
1. Initiative to seek out solutions to problems
2. Able to work autonomously and self-driven
3. Excellent phone manner
4. Exceptional customer service skills coupled with patience and commitment
5. Possess a high level of computer literacy with experience using information management systems
6. Unrestricted working rights in Australia
7. Current Police Check
8. Full clean Drivers License
• Exposure to Disability/aged care sector
• Previous experience and success in a similar role within health care, disability, aged care or mental health sectors.
• Knowledge of local regions and suburbs to assist in planning and growth strategy.
If you are looking to join a growing business that aims to be a contender in the healthcare industry and contribute to delivering a high level of NDIS services in Australia, then HAHS is for you. We are focused on our staff and it is foundation of what makes us a great company to be a part of.
Working for us will put you in a strong position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development.
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in your subject line please put reference Business Development office role.