Help at Hand Support Services ‘HAHS’ is a specialist disability support provider that is passionate about helping empower our participants to live their best life. We provide support services to NDIS participants.
Ref: Admin Officer Vic
The Admin Officer role will be supporting the Care Team to implement supports and assist with general administrative duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with rostering/scheduling
- Assisting with administrative enquires from participants and support workers
- Assist with recruitment of new staff and with day-to-day queries.
- Assist with general administrative tasks to support the care team.
- Assist with marketing and social media
- Assist in the allocation of support workers to meet participants needs.
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment in accordance with our Work Health & Safety policy.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, time management skills, attention to detail and a conscientious work ethic. You will also possess:
- Initiative to seek out solutions to problems
- Able to work autonomously and self-driven
- Take ownership of work
- Excellent phone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills coupled with patience and commitment
- Possess a high level of computer literacy with experience using information management systems
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Police Check and Working with children
- Exposure to coordinating and allocating support services for in home care.
If you are looking to join a growing business that aims to be a contender in the healthcare industry and contribute to delivering a high level of NDIS services in Australia, then HAHS is for you. We are focused on our staff and it is foundation of what makes us a great company to be a part of.
Working for us will put you in a strong position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development.
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply below or send your resume to email@example.com and in your subject line please put reference Admin officer role.